- I was greatly honored to guest post over on the JillFit site. Working with Jill and becoming friends with her over the years has been a life changing experience! I just love her. 🙂 My guest post is titled 3 Ways I Used Kettlebells to Improve My 5k Time. Such a fun one to write!
- Darcy Knoblick asked me to guest post on her blog about how I stay motivated with my fitness, nutrition, and business endeavors. See the blog post here –>> I Am Motivated By…
- Lori Musselman of Musselfit.com asked me to guest post for her “Workout At Home Mondays” series. You can find my post HERE.
- Kara from Wellness Witness re-posted a blog of mine that resonated with her and her audience. The post is titled 8 tips for Getting Lean for Summer originally found here. Kara is such a sweetheart that loves Jesus and inspires others (including me!) daily! Be sure to check out her website.
- Kate Horney of Beyond Baby interviewed me about how I manage to keep my health and fitness a priority in my busy life – I will post it here when the interview is ready!
- Inkeri Young of Ink Young Life featured 14 moms and how they handle staying fit with the craziness of “Back To School” schedules. The feature was called “How Do You Do It? Fit Moms Share How They Make Fit (And Everything Else!) Happen”. I was honored to be among 13 other fabulous women! You can read the feature here –>> Fit Moms Share Their Secrets!
- Allison Siemons of Wholesome Fitness featured 8 fitness professionals and their top ways to THRIVE during the summer months. The feature was called “Summer “sur-THRIVAL” Tips from the Pros”. I was honored to be among 7 other fabulous women! You can read the feature here –>> Summer “sur-THRIVAL” Tips from the Pros!
- The Personal Trainer Development Center website featured my image taken by Ariel Perez. Check out the article HERE to learn 25 Tips for Training Women from trainers across the globe!